Air Conditioning Services
Count on Black Diamond Electric, Plumbing, Heating and Air for prompt air conditioning service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We have a team of professionally trained certified AC technicians.
We repair, install, and service any make and model of air conditioner.
Servicing All Major Brands of Air Conditioning Systems
Servicing Salt Lake City, Utah & Surrounding Areas
Utah is known for very hot summers and really cold winters. At Black Diamond Electric, Plumbing, Heating and Air, our service technicians have the knowledge and expertise to make sure your home or business air conditioning is working at its highest potential to keep you cool and comfortable.
Air Conditioner Repairs
When your air conditioner breaks or is just not keeping your home cool, give our experts a call! We can get your ac repaired and get your home or business back to a comfortable temperature in no time.
- Prompt Air Conditioning Service
- 24 hours a day
- 7 days a week
- Professionally trained and certified AC technicians
- We repair all brands of air conditioners
Warning Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repair
Your Home is Not Getting Cool
If it seems that your air conditioner just isn’t able to cool your home it may be that your air conditioner is low on refrigerant, or has a coolant leak. If your air conditioner is constantly running and struggling to lower the temperature in your home, this can lead to a shorter air conditioner life expectancy and may be a sign of an underlying problem.
Your A/C is Making Strange Sounds
Unusual sounds coming from air conditioners are a signal that something is not right and should be addressed before a more costly breakdown occurs on a really hot day.
If your air conditioner is making a grinding sound it could mean that the compressor is in need of repair, the blower fan has come loose and is grinding against a metal component, or a metal component is in need of lubricant.
If you are hearing a hissing sound, that could be a sign of a refrigerant leak. Refrigerant leaks need to be fixed as soon as possible, as the coolant is harmful to the environment and low levels of coolant cause your air conditioner to run inefficiently.
If you are hearing a banging sound from your air conditioner it could mean that debris has fallen into your air conditioner’s condenser. Debris can damage the inside components of your condenser. In such cases, it is best to turn off your air conditioner to prevent further damage and have a trained expert technician inspect your A/C.
Most air conditioner repairs are quite simple, it’s always advisable to fix the small problems before they grow larger.
Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
Our technicians have the skill, training, and knowledge to install air conditioners in your home or business. Whether you need us to install an A/C that you have already purchased, or need an expert to assess what cooling system would be best for you, give us a call, our experts have the experience to make sure your home air conditioner is the right fit and you have an expert air conditioning installation.
Air Conditioner Maintenance Extends The Life of Your Cooling System
Call today to learn about the benefits of our Diamond Partner Plan which includes a yearly air conditioner tune-up.
Air conditioners need regular maintenance to perform at their best. When air conditioners are not maintained, the life of your air conditioner can be greatly reduced. Just like a car, your air conditioner will need a tune-up to perform at its peak and avoid expensive repairs.
Sign up for our Diamond Service Plan and enjoy money and time-saving benefits. Some of which include:
- High-Performance Tune-up. Recommended by manufacturers and utilities alike, regularly scheduled service can reduce breakdowns by as much as 95% and lower utility bills by 30%!
- We’ll Call You To Schedule Service As a Diamond Service Plan member, we make your equipment our top priority.
We’ll call you to schedule your tune-up, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Priority Service As a Diamond Service Plan member, you are our priority! You can jump to the head of the line when you call!
- 10% Discount. You will receive a 10% discount off the bottom line for our heating & cooling, electrical and plumbing services for as long as our Diamond Service Plan member relationship remains effective.
- Transferable. Your Diamond Service Plan member agreement can either be transferred to your new home, or to the buyer of the home you are selling. Your choice!